[Global] Within the methods of closed PBRs, algae cultivation in plastic bags is considered as the easiest and most cost effective solution. This is true for certain cultivation settings, however it does not apply to all systems.
Recently, Schott published a free guide to find out how algae cultivation in plastic bags works. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of this cultivation method and learn in which situations algae cultivation in plastic bags is reasonable and in which not.
If you would like to determine whether your intended cultivation should be inserted into a plastic bag or a different closed cultivation system, this guide will offer helpful insights. It presents the entire range of decision relevant parameters. From, this you are provided with a complete picture of the topic.
In the guide, you will be able to find out:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of algae cultivation in plastic bags?
- For which deployment scenarios are plastic bags in algae cultivation suitable and for which not?
- Which factors affect the total cost of ownership for algae cultivation in plastic bags?
- How productive is algae cultivation in plastic bags?
- How can algae cultivation in plastic bags be evaluated in comparison to algae cultivation in other closed photobioreactors?
Download the guide for free now:
Exclusively reported by Algae World News