The fourth edition of Seagriculture will be held in Normandy, France. After 3 editions in the Netherlands, the conference will go abroad and has found a good location in Cherbourg where site visits can be included. Good connection from UK and by train from Paris.
For this year the following people will be asked to join the advisory committee:
- Stefan Kraan – Ocean Harvest
- Birgit Schmidt – Puckhaber – DLG e.V. (confirmed)
- Bela Buck – AWI – Alfred Wegener Institute (confirmed)
- Jacques Mazoyer – Cargill (confirmed)
- Willem Brandenburg – Wageningen UR (confirmed)
- Klaas Timmermans – NIOZ (confirmed)
Date: 22 and 23 September 2015
Theme and subjects will be announced in February
Mark your agenda now and join!
- Meet the international seaweed elite
- Examine new developments
- Recognize key opportunities for your business
- Maximize your position in the global seaweed market
Seaweed Information Market
An excellent platform where companies and scientists can demonstrate their products and/or services by means of a stand or a poster presentation. The information market will be located in the foyer surrounding the conference room. This foyer is used for the registration of participants, coffee breaks and lunches as well. You will have sufficient time for networking with participants during these coffee breaks and lunches.
Please contact us for an overview of the possibilities.
Seagriculture; the international conference, is the opportunity to:
– Position your brand and business
– Get direct and exclusive access to a group of targeted decision makers and investors
– Create new partnerships and alliances
– Share knowledge and know-how with your target group
– Benefit from unrivalled lead generation and profiling at this event
Our team will be happy to answer your questions, please contact:
We look forward to meeting you!
The third edtion of this conference was a succes with over 120 attendees with 11 different nationalities. Did you miss the conference? And you are interested in the content? You can order the book of abstracts and the .pdf’s of the presentations. Make your order here.
View original article at: Seagriculture IV – Normandy