[Global] The Scientific Committee of AlgaEurope 2017 invites you to submit your contribution for the Call for Abstracts, corresponding with the themes. Deadline to submit is September 15th 2017.
All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to the corresponding author together with detailed information and guidelines. Registration for the Conference is mandatory for those wishing to submit scientific contributions. When sending in an abstract you agree with publication in the book of Abstracts of AlgaEurope 2017. Next to that you agree with publication of your presentation through the AlgaEurope 2017 website.
Within the main theme of AlgaEurope Conference 2017, the Scientific Committee has derived 10 thematic tracks:
- Research and industrial applications worldwide: the global experience
- Science innovation potential in Europe
- Genetically improved and GMO algae for high value products and commodities
- Innovative processes for high value products
- Breakout to commercialization: ‘Algae Cluster’ and other ‘Lighthouse’ projects
- Value chains in commercialization: EU biorefinery and added-value products
- Novel foods and animal feed
- Algae cultivation: from laboratory to commercial plants and marketing in Europe
- Wastewater treatment and use, and water recycling
If you have any questions with regard to abstract sumbission, please contact Mrs. Isa Putman [email protected]
View original article at: Algae Europe 2017 call for abstracts